Mid Price Range
Featuring a padded and upholstered seat, large footplates, angled seat rail for smooth sliding, built-in wheels, and a monitor, the Air Rower is one amazing machine for its affordable price.
The padded and upholstered seat are pretty comfortable. A few customers felt butt pains after 20 minutes of continuous rowing but with a soft cushion or a folded towel, this issue can be solved. This machine also has large footplates. Thanks to the very durable velcro straps, the footplates are beneficial for you no matter how small or big your feet are. You don’t have to strap your feet back to the footplates during workout too because the straps are reliable. The texturized handle is also worth commending. It’s so comfortable you won’t experience fatigue throughout your exercise routine. It even has floor protectors to prevent the machine from skidding. The foot and rowing straps are made of nylon, which allows full functionality and comfort.
This fitness tool is very easy to assemble. With built-in wheels, it is also easy to transport. When assembled, the dimensions are 77 in. x 18.8 in. x 22 in. This machine is also easy to store because it can be folded.
However, the Air Rower’s monitor is pretty basic. It will show the distance, calories burned, and speed. Other than that, it offers nothing more, not even preset workout programs. On the bright side, at least it’s easy to read because it is lit and it’s big.
• Very sturdy thanks to its strong steel frame
• Can accommodate users weighing up to 250 lbs.
• Handgrips are comfortable and prevent callouses
• Has built-in wheels for easy transport
• Can be folded for easy storage
• Control panel tracks time, stroke counts, distance, pulse, and calories
• Has a smooth rowing motion according to customers
• Has a 3-year frame warranty and 90-day parts warranty
• Can be used by short and tall people
• Easy to assemble
• Great customer service
• Uncomfortable seat
• You can’t adjust the resistance levels
• Can be noisy especially when you row in a fast pace.
• Upper body does most of the work (doesn’t work out the legs much)
• Other parts are missing in some deliveries
Spend your $300 wisely by investing in the Stamina Air Rower and you won’t regret it.